1) When did you become a Gashead and why? The season Buckle took over! I’d just moved to the area and was hooked by the passion. Also was made to feel at home by people that didn’t know me so wanted to come back.
2) What is your opinion on the season so far?About what I expected. Inconsistent but getting enough points on the board to not get sucked too far down the table
3) Best moment(s) of this season so far?The takeover.
4) Worst moment(s) of this season so far?All the defeats! Not one team has looked a class above which makes them more frustrating.
5) Do you expect any arrivals before the loan window shuts and IF you could bring in a player or two, who (realistically) would you opt for?No. I think DC can be stubborn and won’t want to appear to be like the new owner has forced his hand/swayed his position. No names but a lightening quick striker would be my preference.
6) What is your opinion of Darrell Clarke now he has been in charge for nearly two years?Very positive overall. Has connected the club to the fans again which under the circumstances was remarkable. Never shy to change things during a game and usually honest with his assessment of a match in his interviews. However, sometimes gives too much respect to the opposition and stubborn with selecting certain players regardless of form.
7) Early days I know, but what is your opinion on Wael Al-Qadi
and Steve Hamer so far?Much better in front of the camera than the previous board members. Saying all the right things but still cautious at this stage.
8) What do you expect from the new owners and if you could give them one bit of advice what would it be?I expect them to get the commercial side of the business turning over a significant amount more, to have full plans for every eventuality and make wise decisions on investments. My advice would be to never forget that without the fans there is no club.
9) If you could have one thing from the new owners, what (realistically) would it be?UWE Stadium
10) Now Nick Higgs has gone, what is your opinion on his reign as Chairman?Mixed! Probably more positive than most! Made countless poor decisions, poor manager selections and unwise investments. However, always had good intentions for the club and UWE Stadium was visionary. He came so close to delivering it too
11) Where do you see us in 10 years time?Hopefully in the Championship
12) Favourite current player? Lockyer
13) Favourite former player/s?Carayol
14) If you were stuck on a desert island with one person who would you most and least like it to be?Most Holloway. Least Bradshaw – Made it Rovers related
15) And finally, have you looked where Jordan is on the map?Already knew but having read the question I double checked to make sure I wasn’t losing my marbles!
Interview taken place on Feb 28th