The second in our series of interviews
1) When did you become a Gashead and why? 40 yrs ago , my dad was a Gashead and used to take me to Eastville
2) What is your opinion on the season so far?I was pretty confident we’d do well again this season and be in or around the play-off places.
3) Best moment(s) of this season so far?winning at Oxford ( my ex and her family are from there!)
4) Worst moment(s) of this season so far?Newport at home….. Shambolic defending
5) Do you expect any arrivals before the loan window shuts and IF you could bring in a player or two, who (realistically) would you opt for?yes I do now , hopefully a youngster from a Prem/championship side
6) What is your opinion of Darrell Clarke now he has been in charge for nearly two years?Done a great job on limited resources, different ball game now though but think he’ll carry on succeeding
7) Early days I know, but what is your opinion on Wael Al-Qadi
and Steve Hammer so far?Seems good but talk is cheap so I’ll reserve judgment
8) What do you expect from the new owners and if you could give them one bit of advice what would it be?UWE built ASAP to full spec. As soon as they get building they really will have the fan base 100% behind them
9) If you could have one thing from the new owners, what (realistically) would it be?See answer 8
10) Now Nick Higgs has gone, what is your opinion on his reign as Chairman? Poor communication but felt a bit sorry for him as everything and everyone seemed to scupper stadium plans .
11) Where do you see us in 10 years time?Hard to say but if the new bloke really does back us I’d hope for Prem football
12) Favourite current player? The beard
13) Favourite former player/s?Archie Stephens
14) If you were stuck on a desert island with one person who would you most and least like it to be?Bear grills otherwise I’d be dead in a few days. Least like….. Jeremy Clarkson
15) And finally, have you looked where Jordan is on the map?Already knew thanks !